Key - Trilock
To order a replacement or spare Trilock 4x4 locking key please add your key number to the box above so that we can send you the correct key to fit your locks before adding this item to the basket.
Key numbers are only found on the inlay card which is inside our boxes when the locks are purchased. Please see the image example for what to look for.
The Trilock range has several different key types within it and the individual key number will provide us with all the information required to provide you with the right design and configuration of key for your locks.
WARNING: These keys are for our 4x4, Landrover and Range Rover wheel locks and are not compatible with Citroen or Peugeot wheel locks
Fitting Instructions For Trilock 4x4 Wheel Locks
- Check the hex size of the wheel lock matches the hex of your wheel brace. Ensure a correct size wheel brace is kept in the vehicle at all times in the event of a puncture or servicing.
- Ensure the vehicle is on stable level ground and the handbrke is applied.
- Remove one original wheel fixing from each wheel.
- Do a visual check comparing the wheel lock and the original wheel fixing, making sure that they have an identical thread and seat and on bolts that the threaded section is the same length.
- Engage the wheel lock key on the head of the wheel lock and insert this into the wheel and do it up finger tight.
- Ensure they key is fully and securely engaged on the head of the wheel lock and then tighten it up using the wheel brace. VERY IMPORTANT: Tighten lock to the vehicle manufacturer's recomended torque. Do not over tighten and do not an impact wrench/ air gun. (This will invalidate the warranty/Guarantee).
- Reapeat steps 4 and 5 to fit the remaning locks.
- After the First 60 miles/100km, re-check the tightness of the wheel locks and all wheel fixings. We recommend you periodically check the tightness of all wheel fixings.
- Tighten locks to manufacturer's torque settings. Do not over-tighten.
- Keep a record of the key number with your log book and details of where to order a replacement key or an extra key
- Do not use pneumatic impact wrench/air gun to install or remove wheel locks. (THis will invalidate the warranty/Guarantee)