Citroen Jumpy (270) 1994>2006 Alloy Wheel locks & Replacement Bolts
The below products have been selected for fitment with the original alloy wheels as supplied as standard fit by the manufacturer.
|Wheel Lock & Nut/Bolt Vehicle Fitment|
Vehicle Manufacturer: Citroen
|Wheel Locks Available|
Trilock - Set of 4 x Locks, 1 x Key, 1 x Lock Cap Puller & Key Number/Instruction Card
The original Trilock System has been used by over 20 different car companies during the course of its lifetime. No other budget priced lock offers the level of security and quality that the original Trilock does.
EVO MK5 - Set of 4 x Locks, 1 x Key & Key Number/Instruction Card
This lock was developed to combat the ever increasing determination of wheel and tyre thieves. It is evolution of our original Trilock and offers the highest level of wheel and tyre security that money can buy. The Evo Mk5 Wheel locks incorporate the following features:
The fixing hole in the wheel for the nut or bolt must have a minimum internal diameter of 31mm so that the EVO Mk5 key can be inserted.
| Replacement Non Locking Wheel Nut/Bolt
We offer the below Replacement wheel nut/bolts to match the sets of locks available for your vehicle. The replacement wheel nuts/bolts are precision manufactured for a safe, secure and long lasting service.
The replacement wheel nut/bolts have been matched up to the dimensions of the locking wheel nut/bolt fitments.
Colours may vary between these and the wheel locks due to different types of plating used and manufacturing processes.
FITTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR WHEEL LOCKS
- Check the hex size of the wheel lock matches the hex of your wheel brace. Ensure a correct size wheel brace is kept in the vehicle at all times in the event of puncture or servicing.
- Ensure the vehicle is on stable level ground and the handbrake is applied.
- Remove one original wheel fixing from each wheel.
- Do a visual check comparing the wheel lock and the original wheel fixing, making sure that they have an identical thread and seat and on bolts that the threaded section is the same length.
- Engage the wheel lock key on to the head of the wheel lock and insert this into the wheel and do it up finger tight.
- Ensure the key is fully and securely engaged on to the head of the wheel lock and then tighten it up using the wheel brace.
VERY IMPORTANT: Tighten lock to vehicle manufacturer’s recommended torque. Do not over tighten and do not use an impact wrench/ air gun. (This will invalidate the warranty/guarantee).
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to fit the remaining locks.
- After the first 60 miles/100km, re-check the tightness of the wheel locks and all the wheel fixings. We recommend you periodically check the tightness of all wheel fixings.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ:
- Tighten locks to manufacturer’s torque settings. Do not over-tighten.
- Keep a record of the key number with your log book and details of where to order a replacement key or an extra key.
- Do not use a pneumatic impact wrench/air gun to install or remove wheel locks. (This will invalidate the warranty/guarantee).
Trilock 3-pin, Mk2 & Mk3 Wheel Lock Systems
These locks are supplied with a stainless steel lock head cap. You will need to pull these caps off of the lock before you can fit them.
A 2-part plastic puller is supplied with all Trilock locks (except Range Rover and Land Rover applications) to help remove the stainless steel cap when the lock is installed.