HEAVYWEIGHT Tailored Fit Van Seat Protectors - Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010>
HEAVYWEIGHT Tailored Fit Van Seat Protectors are manufactured from a tough high density nylon and polyester combination material with a PVC membrane so that they are extemely tough and hard wearing. The seat protectors cover the complete seat and protects them from all types of dirt and helps to reduce seat wear and tear.
The design of these van seat protectors means that they do not obstruct arm rests, seat belt fittings and seat adjustment controls.
Simple to fit and remove which makes cleaning the a case of simply wiping them by hand with a damp sponge or cloth as per the instructions.
- Extremely tough and hard wearing
- Stops seat wear and tear
- Covers complete seat - and arm rest where applicable
- Simple to fit and remove
- Easy to clean
- Protects seat from all types of dirt
- Reduces seat wear and tear which helps increase resale value
- Arm rests, seat belt fittings and seat adjustment controls not obstructed
Manufactured from a tough high density nylon and polyester combination material with a PVC membrane
Pack Contains: 1 x Driver's Front Seat Protector, 1 x Passenger Twin Front Seat Protector - with arm rest and headrest covers where applicable
Vehicle Fitment: Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2010>
- Pull the seat protector over the headrest and evenly all the way down to the base of the seat.
- Position the bottom of the protector round the base of the seat
- Check that the seat belt fittings are accessible. Ensure seat protector does not foul in a way that will impede seat belt fixings.
- Make sure the protector does not foul seat adjustment or movement mechanism.
- Ensure that the headrests have not been dislodged or moved while installing the protector. If so adjust headrest back to desired position.
CARE FOR YOUR HEAVYWEIGHT SEAT PROTECTOR
SImply wipe clean by hand using a mild detergent and warm water with a damp cloth or sponge.
- DO NOT clean with any abrasive cleaning agents
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT machine wash