HEAVYWEIGHT Universal Front Seat Protector Standard Size - Black
The HEAVYWEIGHT Seat Protector with vented sides have been designed for car front seats up to a wide of 63cm. They are manufactured from a tough and durable high density nylon with a heavy duty woven fabric base material that offers long lasting protection to the area that gets the most wear and tear.
The HEAVYWEIGHT seat protectors can be used over and over again and will provide guaranteed protection for your vehicle's interior. Comfortable, simple to install and remove, manufactured to the highest standards and when fitted protect your seats from everyday wear and tear which will help maintain the resale value of your vehicle.
Designed not to impede the seatbelts and when not in use can be rolled into a small compact bundle for storage.
- Keeps upholstery looking like new
- Resists water, paint, mud, grease, food and drink etc.
- Covers complete seat for all round protection
- Reduces seat wear and tear
- Helps increase vehicle resale value
- Easy to clean - just wipe with a damp cloth or sponge
- Vented sides for access to arm rests and seat controls
Manufactured from an extremely tough and durable high density nylon with a PVC membrane and a heavy duty woven material base for long lasting protection to the area of the seat that gets the most wear and tear.
Elasticated base to keep protector in position
1 x Seat Protector per box
Very Important - please read below:
1. Ensure the seat protector is not fitted in such a way that it will impede the use of the seat belts.
2. Ensure the seat headrest has not been dislodged or moved after the installation of the protector, if so adjust the headrest back to the desired position.
3. Ensure that the seat protector does not foul the seat adjustemtn or movement mechanisms.
4. These seat protectors are designed for occasional and temporary use.
1. Pull the seat protector over the headrest and all the way down to the base of the seat. The elasticated base can be positioned sround the base of the seat to prevent the protector moving up.
2. Ensure the seat adjustment handles and seat belt fittings are accessible.